Members of the senior class of 2020 became official graduates at 10 a.m. May 16, but no one was there to see it.
Ceremonies were recorded and streamed online. Middle School/High School Principal Skyler Eriksen was master of ceremonies. He thanked everyone who took part in such an unusual situation.
“What a unique ending to a storied career for these young adults,” he said. “I’ve only had the privilege to know these students for one year, but they have left a legacy at EPJ and will have a place in my heart forever.”
Eriksen introduced Representative Man Matthew Giorgio.
“Isn’t technology awesome?” Giorgio asked, since he was able to re-record his address at will.
He reminisced about their years at school and thanked everyone who had been there for them – a supportive community and amazing teachers.
See full story in this week’s Leader-Courier.
- Administration, communication go hand in hand
- Independence Waste declared nuisance once again
- Sherard-Fennel named “Outstanding Young Journalist”
- Plans A and B
- Spirit of Su winners announced
- NSC hires city administrator, votes to reopen library
- Meet the new coach
- Dorothy Horton
- Busy weekend at Burbank Beach
- Decorating the parade route
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.