The 24th annual Fore the Cure was held at The Pointe Golf & Event Center Friday, June 18. The event raises money for scholarships and to fight all forms of cancer, as well as supporting a local resident battling cancer. This year’s recipient is Angie (Skogsberg) Moffatt who is fighting pancreatic cancer.
- Aug. 5 declared “Union County Fair Day”
- Shane Pence
- Dunes continues construction discussions
- Fire station signs placed
- Showing off the wheels
- Flowers ‘fleurish’ in her garden
- Families can receive food assistance for school children
- 50th Anniversary
- Celebration of Life – Colin Gene Molzen
- Runners, walkers brave the heat
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.