The District 16 legislators will give a review of the 2021 South Dakota legislative session April 12 at 4 p.m. at North Sioux City City Hall. Senator Jim Bolin and Representatives David Anderson and Kevin Jensen will be in attendance. It is asked that people wanting to attend, RSVP to Teresa at email@example.com.
- Ambulance benefactor of Jensen trust
- Patti Teel wins draw for mayor
- Council discusses Streeter Drive closure, ordinances
- Parents share mask concerns
- Construction begins on Highways 48, 11; expect delays
- DV teams 2nd, 3rd at first track meet
- Pet ordinance shows up again
- College Notes – April 15 – Elite acceptance
- Patti Teel, candidate for mayor
- More statewide honors for Bruns, Rosenquist
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.